Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Grand Wood Cook Stove Is Here!

 
The Grand Wood Cook Stove
 

 

The Grand Wood Cook Stove is Amish Crafted and Made In The USA. It has the ability to heat up to 1,500 square feet and can hold 16 inch logs. The oven can cook up to six loaves of bread at a time and it has two 8 inch removable plates on top, which allows you to have the option of cooking directly on the fire. The easy to control drafting system allows you to decide how much heat you let into the room. Check out this review one of our customers left on antiquestoves.us:

Great Stove & Service
When I first started looking at wood stoves I thought they were just too big. A friend of mine had bought his stove through antiquestoves.us and told me that they had just about anything I could imagine. Even after looking I was still unsure so I gave antique stoves a call and within a few days I was able to make the decision to go with the Grand Wood Cook Stove. The customer service I received was great and they got back to me with answers to all of my questions the same or next day. I love my stove and I am thankful that I was shown this site. Thanks again antiquestoves.us. Ben & Leslie

Whether you are purchasing your first wood stove or simply down sizing due to a smaller home the Grand Wood Cook Stove is a great choice for everyone.

To take a better look at this stove follow this link: http://antiquestoves.us/shop/grand-wood-cook-stoves/161-grand-wood-cook-stove.html

For all of your wood cook stove needs please head over to antiquestoves.us! With any questions you have about our products please contact us using the following information; Address of warehouse & store: 410 Fleming Rd. Tekonsha, MI - Email: Sales@antiquestoves.com - Phone: (517) 767-3606




No comments:

Post a Comment